Would you like to place adverts for vacancies on maastrichtdoet.nl? To do so, you will need an account.
There are a number of conditions which your organization and vacancies must fulfil:
- The work being advertised is carried out within an organized context
- The work is not compulsory
- The work is unpaid (apart from reimbursement of expenses)
- The work is carried out to benefit others or society
- The work is additional and does not replace paid employment
Everyone wants to be treated with respect. The same is true for all the volunteers and the people requesting help on MaastrichtDoet!. We therefore ask our users to exhibit the same standard of behaviour online as they do in day-to-day life. We have therefore drawn up the following rules of conduct:
- Provide a clear description of your vacancy for voluntary work.
- When placing an advert, mention for whom the work will be carried out, what the volunteer will need to do, and when and where the work is to take place. Complete as many fields as possible.
- If you have placed an advert for voluntary work, make sure you check your e-mail regularly. After all, you can expect people to respond to your advert.
- Send a reply back if people send you a response.
- Once the vacancy has been filled, do not forget to remove the vacancy from the site. This ensures that the site is kept up-to-date and that no-one can respond to vacancies that no longer exist.
If you fulfil these conditions, use the form on this page to request an account or to log in. Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail containing your login details. Use these login details to place vacancies directly on the site now and in the future.
Read the brief guide if you need help to publish your vacancies.